Spring Time Lemon Tarragon Chicken Salad
1. ½ cup BRIANNAS Lively Lemon Tarragon Dressing
2. 6 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
3. 2 celery stalk, chopped
4. 4 green onions finely chopped
5. 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives
6. ½ cup of slivered almonds
7. 2 teaspoons of fresh citrus zest (orange, lemon, lime or combination)
8. 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped tarragon
9. ¼ cup mayonnaise or olive oil.
10. Salt & Pepper to taste. Optional squeeze of fresh lemon
1. Mix the chicken, celery, green onions, chives and slivered almonds
together in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk, the Lemon Tarragon dressing, citrus zest, fresh
tarragon and mayonnaise. Add to the large bowl and stir.
3. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. (even better for 2 to 4
5. Garnish with fresh tarragon and lemon slices. Optional citrus segments.